FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where can I watch the show?
The show is not broadcast on any TV channel. Rather, it is a live theater performance that you pay $12 to attend. Calling it a "late-night talk show" is therefore a bit of a misnomer. However we film each show and, on occasion, will post clips to our YouTube page.
Wait, sorry - what channel is it on?
Where is the theater located?
- Third Coast Comedy Club is located inside the historic Marathon Village building at 1310 Clinton St. #121. Free parking is available.
I heard there's a bar?
- Yes, Third Coast Comedy Club has a full bar with snacks on site.
A FULL BAR?
- Yes, but remember - come for the comedy show, not just the bar.
OK, BUT THERE'S PLENTY OF LIQUOR AND STUFF AT THE BAR, RIGHT?
Can I reserve tickets beforehand?
- Yes, you can purchase tickets online at www.thirdcoastcomedyclub.com. Tickets may also be purchased at the door if the show is not sold out. Doors open 15 minutes before showtime.
i'm not in town on a thursday. can i still see ben & morey?
- Yes, by booking NashTrash's "The Ben & Morey Tour." It's The Ben & Morey Show, but on wheels.
Where did Ben and Morey meet?